Alumni Association of MCON was constituted on 21 December 2015. 12 former students of MCON convened to form the association and elected the office bearers in the presence of two faculty members Mrs. Lalremmawii Ralte and Ms. Lalrintluangi.
The purpose of Alumni Association of MCON is to foster a spirit of loyalty and to promote the general welfare of the members..Alumni association exists to support the parent organization's goals, and to strengthen the ties between alumni and the parent organization , MCON.
Objectives of MCON Alumni Association
- To bring together all alumni and the faculty of the College to share their experiences with each other.
- To utilize the rich experiences of alumni for the benefit and progress of the students.
- To provide guidance to the students in their endeavor for better employment and higher studies.
- To promote campus placements through alumni working in reputed institutions in India and abroad.
- To provide financial assistance to alumni members in need and give support to each other .
- To involve the members in the overall development of the college.
- To arrange teaching and training classes to the students and also to the members to upgrade their technical and general skills.
- Since its inception, MCON Alumni association has convened members’ meeting each year to strengthen ties to each other and discuss various ways to contribute to the institution.
- The association has given cash donation towards students’ awards in various categories during annual graduation ceremonies.
- The association has worked closely with the faculty and serves as an important database and network partner.