Mizoram College of Nursing
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR USE OF LABORATORIES
- Morning: 7:30 Am – 9:30AM
- Evening : 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Class hours as per routine
- Faculty member should be assigned as in-charge for each laboratory / department. Students may be assigned by the faculties’ in-charge of the laboratory to assist them in maintaining the laboratory.
- Articles should be handled with care.
- Once used, articles should be washed, dried and replaced into their proper place.
- Biomedical waste management practices should be observed strictly.
- Beds should be made neat and tidy after each practice.
- Inventory register should be updated by the assigned student at regular intervals after careful checking of each article. This should be cross – checked and duly signed by the Faculty in-charge.
- If an article is broken or damaged by any student or faculty, it should be duly replaced by the concerned person.
- Before leaving the laboratories, windows and doors should be closed properly. Beds, trolleys, bedside locker, etc. should be arranged neatly as well.
- Hand washing/washing area should be kept clean and hand towel be washed and hanged to dry after each practice session.
- Floors must be kept clean and dry.
- After each practice, the inventory keys should be returned to faculty in-charge.